Tailor-Made Tours & Vacations To Venice and Veneto
Home / Tailor-Made Tours & Vacations To Venice and Veneto
Venice and Veneto
The Veneto Region is one of the 20 in Italy with over 5 million people making it the 5th largest region in Italy. The area was called Veneto and was an independent state in the Republic of Venice for more than one thousand years until the Napoleonic Wars and the Austrian Empire pushed it to into the new Kingdom of Italy in 1866.
The area is known famous for one if its wines; Prosecco which has become very popular in bars and restaurants across the world. The region also contains some gems such as the Dolomites, Verona and Padua just to name a few. The Veneto Region’s crown jewel and capital is the city of Venice. The world renowned “City of Bridges” is actually a group of over 118 islands connected by a Labyrinth of bridges and canals. Over 400 bridges make their way across the Venice lagoon which expands between the openings of the Piave and Po rivers.
The historical center of Venice only has about 60,000 living there year round but gets between 12 and 20 million visitors a year. Understanding how Venice works, being able to navigate it by foot and on water are must have skills. This is why Italy4Real is an expert in Venice accommodations and sightseeing.
Luxury Small Group Escorted
Primo Italiano – The Founders Tour
• 3&4 Star Hotel for all trips
• Explore Rome and The Hills of Tuscany
• Venice - The City of Bridges is Yours!
• 6 multi course dinners with wine and desert
Small Escorted Tour
The Soul of Italy: The Big Three Tour
• Visit the Vatican and Sistine Chapel
• See the Doges Palace, St. Marks Square and the Bridge of Sighs
• Walking tour of the historic center of Siena
• 4 star hotel included
The Unforgettable Gondola Boat Experience
• Surprise your amore with an authentic experience
• Row down romantic Venetian waters
• Enjoy the song of the gondeliers
• Take in the scenery
Venetian Cicchetti and Wine Tasting Experience
• Participate in Italy's traditions
• Enjoy real Italian wine and cicchetti
• Escape the tourism
• Become a local
Giving the peace of mind of knowing you are still in the hands of your travel planners while away and walking in the footsteps of our clients so we can understand their needs and offer travel solutions which others can not.
Toll Free: 1.800.554.5170
Outside USA: +1-425-355-3711
9915 7th Ave SE #1