Have you been to Italy, Can you write about your positive experience? Here is your chance.
- Do you have a great Italian family story?
- Do you know something unique about Italy?
- Do you know how to make a great Italian meal, drink or other fun item?
- Do you have tips or interesting facts that would help someone traveling to Italy?
- Do you have a funny story about a trip
- Do you remember a meal or visit to a town in Italy that you won't ever forget
- Did you take any great photographs or videos of your experience
- Did you go on a train, bus, boat or other transport in Italy and want to share your POSITIVE experience
In this time of crisis we are looking for positive experiences, tips and personal journeys from people who want to share something good about their connection to Italy.
Please read our guidelines and good luck.
Travel4Real LLC., d/b/a ITALY4REAL.COM (“ITALY4REAL.COM ”) is a tour operator and custom travel provider since 1995. We specialize in Italy. We welcome posts that cover a variety of topics including but not limited to Italy travel, Italy destination review, flight, train or other Italian experience involving destinations within Italy. All Guest Posts must comply with the following criteria:
- Guest Posts must be your own original work that has not been published on any other website, forum, chat or social media network.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of ITALY4REAL.COM .
- Once the post has been submitted to ITALY4REAL.COM you may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in whole, including your own website or blog but you may link to the article once published.
- If we use your guest post, you may promote it on your own website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums. Promoting does not mean you post the entire article on these forums. You may include a link to your guest post and a short sentence or two explaining what the article is about.
- Submissions should be kept between 500 – 2500 words. Longer posts are allowed if it is necessary and relevant, but the final length of the article is decided by ITALY4REAL.COM .
- Affiliate links shall not be included in guest post submissions.
- ITALY4REAL.COM reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- Guest Post writers will receive writing credit as author of their post at the beginning of the article.
- Guest Post writers may submit a short bio statement (no more than 50 words) that may or may not be used at the beginning of the article.
- Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website within the author acknowledgement. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site. If there is not an appropriate profile for linking, only a name will be provided. ITALY4REAL.COM reserves the right to remove the author acknowledgement link within ITALY4REAL.COM ’s sole discretion.
- Guest Post writers may provide a photo that may or may not be used.
- A separate bio page for Guest Post writers will not be created.
- We do not pay for submissions. If you decide to submit a post to our site, you do so with the knowledge that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post.
- ITALY4REAL.COM welcomes images and/or video to accompany your guest post as long as they meet the following requirements:
- The Guest Post writer must be the copyright holder of the image/video OR the image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain.
- Proof must be submitted along with any image/video showing that it does not infringe on copyright laws.
- ITALY4REAL.COM reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary.
- If people are included in the image/video, then the Guest Post writer must provide a written release allowing use of likeness.
- Video/image submissions must be relevant to the post.
- ITALY4REAL.COM reserves the right to deny or remove any image/video it deems inappropriate or contrary to the values of the ITALY4REAL.COM company and brand.
- ITALY4REAL.COM will share and promote the Guest Post on a variety of social media networks, but does not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- Links to any third-party site must be relevant to the topic and approved by ITALY4REAL.COM
- All search engine optimization (“SEO”) information, such as anchor text or alt tags, will be reviewed and subject to inclusion at the discretion of ITALY4REAL.COM .
- Excessive links or links that appear to be affiliated or spam related will be removed at the discretion of ITALY4REAL.COM .
- All Guest Posts are reviewed and approved by ITALY4REAL.COM prior to posting.
- ITALY4REAL.COM reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- ITALY4REAL.COM reserves the right to refuse publication of remove a Guest post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to ITALY4REAL.COM , you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the ITALY4REAL.COM website or company.
- If a Guest Post submission is inappropriate or needs improvements, a ITALY4REAL.COM representative will let you know and offer suggestions so that it may be published at a later time.
Do you have questions about being a guest blogger before you submit? please email your questions to :Rem@italy4real.com
[gravityform id="7" title="true" description="true"]