Tailor-Made Tours & Vacations To Florence & Tuscany
Home / Tailor-Made Tours & Vacations To Florence & Tuscany
The cities of the Tuscany region are as diverse as its people. Each offers its own unique culture, cuisine and style. Why such a diverse offering within one region you can drive across in just a few hours. Until the 1600’s Italy was divided and each city was basically its own country complete with its own government, rules, traditions, dialects and even their own money. Once Italy was unified between 1815–1871 it created a singular country but within it had a very diverse and multi-directional culture separated by the boundaries of each region and city.
Today Tuscany offers the traveler a plethora of choices from grand Florence, historic Siena, sleepy Tuscany countryside towns or the coastal villages of the Mediterranean see. Here are just a few of our favorite unique experiences in Tuscany.
Unforgettable Landscape Tours in Tuscany
• Amazing vineyards and olive trees • Visit world famous opera, the Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana • Explore medieval hilltowns • A great full day experience
Exquisite and Pure Tuscany Tour: Food and Wine
• 8 day luxury tour of Tuscany • 5 star countryside accommodations • Visit Siena and the medieval San Gimignano • See things like Giotto’s bell tower and Ponte Vecchio.
Roman Romance with a Tuscany Twist
• Stroll the historic squares of Rome with a private guide • Bypass the lines at the Vatican and Sistine Chapel • Private tour guides into the heart of the Vatican, St. Peters • Self-catering apartment style or hotel style accommodations
Breathtaking History, Food and Culture Tour in Italy
• Check out the many shops and stalls at the Ponte Vecchio • Vatican Museums, St. Peters Basilica and the Sistine Chapel • Visit Rome, Florence, Venice and the wine country • 3 or 4 star hotels for 7 night with private bath
Private or Group
A Discovery of Florence by Foot
• Birthplace of the Renaissance • Visit historical restaurants, galleries, and boutique shops • Home of Michelangelo and Donatello • Private and intimate tours, led by English speaking guides
Cooking in a Florentine Home
• Small group cooking lessons • Only fresh, local ingredients used • Genuine Florentine recipes to take home • Enjoy local Tuscan wine
Giving the peace of mind of knowing you are still in the hands of your travel planners while away and walking in the footsteps of our clients so we can understand their needs and offer travel solutions which others can not. Contact UsToll Free: 1.800.554.5170 Outside USA: +1-425-355-37119915 7th Ave SE #1 Everett, WA 98208 USA